Shouts require quest completion in Skyrim Special Edition, where you need to collect three words to add it in your inventory. It is also time-consuming to search them on the huge map. So we bring you all the locations of shouts with required words at one place.
Full List of All Shout Words and their locations:
1. Unrelenting Force – The force will give you power to knock out anyone in front of you.
- First Word is located in Bleak Falls Barrow (West of Riverrood)
- For Second Word and Third Word complete the quest “The Way of the Voice” located in High Hrothgar
2. Whirlwind Sprint – Sprint forward at a high speed and cover distance instantly.
- First word can be located in High Hrothgar.
- The second one is located in Dead Men’s Respit.
- The third word can be found in Volskygge
3. Become Ethereal – Become immune to any damage for a short period of time and boost stamina.
- First word is located in Ustengrav
- Second word is located in Ironbind Barrow
- Third word is located in Lost Valley Redubt
4. Clear Skies – Halt the weather for a short time. Ideal in battle to stagger enemies.
- All can be located in High Hrothgar
5. Fire Breath – Breath fire to kill enemies instantly.
- Get the first word at Throat of the world
- The second one is located in Dustman’s Caim
- The third one is located in cave Sunderstone Corge
6. Frost Breath – Similar to the above one, this will freeze the enemy for a short period of time.
- The first word is in Bonestrewn Crest
- The second one is located in Skyborn Altar and the last one will be found at Folgunthur.
7. Dragonrend – The shout will force the dragon to land. It will be easier for you to fight it on ground compared to sky.
- All words can be found in Throat of the world
8. Aura Whisper – The shout will help you to detect any thing in motion. Easy to spot hidden enemies.
- The first word is situated in Northwind Summit
- The second one is located in Volunruud
- And the last one is located in Valthume
9. Call Dragon – Call a dragon by shouting its name for help whenever needed. Taught by founder of Sky Haven Temple in the main quest The Fallen.
- The words will be found in High Hrothgar and Sky Haven Temple
10. Throw Voice – A bit different shout that can confuse enemy to run towards it and then take it down.
- All words can be found at Shearpoint
11. Animal Allegiance – A shout that will call all the nearby animals to help you.
- The first word will be found in Angarvunde
- The second one is located in Ancient Ascent
- And the last one is in Ysgramor’s Tomb
12. Elementary Fury – Increases your attack speed by 100%, but does not work on weapons with enchantments.
- The first one is found in Dragontooth Crater
- The second one is at Statue of Meridia
- And the third one is located in Shriekwind Bastion
13. Kyne’s Peace – The shout will clam any wild animal in your path, but it does not work on Frost Trolls.
- Get the first word at Ragnvald
- The second one is located in Rannveig’s Fast
- The third one is located at Shroad Hearth Barrow
14. Dismay – The shout will divert enemy’s mind where they will count you as an undefeatable threat. They will drop weapons and run away.
- The first word is located in Dead Crone Rock
- The second one is in Shalidor’s Maze
- And the last one is in Lost Tongue Overlook
15. Slow Time – As the name says it will slow down things around you but will not affect your speed.
- The first word is located in Hags End
- The second one is located in Korvanjund
- The third word for the shout is located in Labyrinthian
16. Marked for Death – A highly lethal shout that reduce the enemies armor by 75% and every attack will be 3 damages per second for the next one minute. Ideal to take down huge enemies.
- The first word is located in Autumwatch Tower
- The second word is in D.B.Sanctuary
- The third one is in Forsaken Cave
17. Ice Form – Turn your enemies into an ice statue for 30 seconds with a small damage.
- The first word is located in Mt. Anthor
- The second one is in Saarthal
- And the last one is in Forstmere Crypt
18. Disarm – The shout will disarm the enemy in path.
- The first word is located in Elderblood Peak
- The second word is located in Silverdrift Lair
- The third one is located in Snow Veil Sanctum
19. Storm Call – A very powerful shout that will call bad weather on your command. Heavy rain for 3 minutes with random thunder bolts with 80 damage each against enemies.
- The first word is located in Forelhost
- The second one is located in High Gate Ruins
- The third one is located in Skuldafn Temple
20. Call of Valor – Again a very powerful shout that will call three heroes in Hall of Valor who will fight with you for last 1 minute. Hun will summons Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, Hun Kaal will summons Felldir the Old and Hun Kaal Zoor will summons Hakon One-Eye.
- It will awarded to you after completing the main quest.
So this is the full list of all shouts of Skyrim Special Edition. Stay tune for more updates.