The Bayek’s Promise Quest for Assassin’s Creed Origins has 12 Stone Circles to be interacted with. These 12 Stone Circles are nothing but constellation in the sky caused by the right placement of the Stars. These stars denote each constellation in the form of rock on earth. So completing all 12 Stone Circle will let you have a “Stargazer” Achievement. Go back to the very first Stone circle in Siwa from where you started to complete the Side quest Bayek’s Promise. You can even have Isu Armor after getting the “Stargazer” Achievement. In this guide, we have mentioned a complete walkthrough on where to find these 12 stars are along with how to align them and what number of XP you will get and the other side Quest as well. So with no further ado. let’s start the guide.
12 Stone Circles Location And How To Align Them
- Location: Siwa | Reward: 150 XP
- Where to Find: Bayek took his son to Amun the stone circle, which is located to the South of village Siwa.
How to Align: All you need to do is to align the stars in the same pattern and no need to turn it. It looks like “J”. (It is placed just to the left of Pisces.)
- Location: Isolated Desert | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: This one is located on the Top of the Clif which is located on the western side of the Isolated Desert. Climb and Jump to get on the top.
How to Align: Keep the single star to the left and 4 stars in a line, to the right and then align to the start and you will have your Goat-Fish.
- Location: Isolated Desert | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: This one is also situated on the top of the Hill, located on the western side of the road, at the border of Faiyum and Saqqara Nome.
How to Align: This one looks like a “Y”, all you got to do is tilt it a bit to left and then align it to the stars.
- Location: Qattara Depression | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: You will get this stone in the Qattara Depression region, near the Western side of the mountains, beside some trees.
How to Align: This one looks like a Stick figure and it actually decodes a man. Keep the bunch of 5 stars at the top making a head. Then alight it to the starts.
- Location: Iment Nome | Reward: 300 XP
- Where to Find: This one can be found in the north-eastern section of Iment Nome.
How to Align: This one will look like a stick figure dog. Keep the head, made with four dots to the right top and then align to the stars.
- Location: Iment Nome | Reward: 150 XP
- Where to Find: This one is been located at the west side of Lake Mareotis, in the North-Western section of Iment Nome.
How to Align: This one will look like a Question, Mark. Tilt it towards right a little while keeping the 5 dotted lines at the bottom and then align it to the stars. (To the right of the Goat Fish)
- Location: Ka-Khem Nome | Reward: 300 XP
- Where to Find: It is located at the center of the eastern coast of Ka-Khem Nome, the biggest Island.
How to Align: This one also looks like a stick figure man, keep the Head at the top and tilt it to Right. It is located on the top of Divine Lion.
- Location: Faiyum | Reward: 300 XP
- Where to FInd: You can Find this Stones in shallow water at the around a lake of Philadelphia to the east of Faiyum.
How to Align: You will get this on the bottom right of Amun and you will have to turn the start to a bit of right, making the 3 dot triangle towards Amun and then align.
- Location: Faiyum | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: These stones are located on the northern shore of the lake, where the path passes through the rocks.
How to Align: You will get the right spot to the top left of The Goat-Fish. Tilt it a bit to the left and then align.
The Great Twins
- Location: White Desert Oasis | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: This one can be found on the western shore of a northern lake of White Desert Oasis.
How to Align: The formation of stars is such that you will have six stars at the bottom forming the legs. The complete set is been located between Divine Lion and Taweret. Do rotate to make the Head potion come upwards and then align.
- Location: Uab Nome (North-Central) | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: This one is above a rocky cliff on the south. If possible make use of the Fast Travel point to get to the Nort-Central of Uab Nome and then just move towards the south-east and get to the top of Rocky cliff.
How to Align: You can find this at the top of the Goat-Fish. Make sure to keep the 3 stars aligned with a curve to downwards at the top as they indicate its Peak and the triangle like structure indicates its wings. Keep the Peak on the top and align with the stars.
- Location: Uab Nome | Reward: 450 XP
- Where to Find: This one is near the Nile Coast in the North-Eastern part of Uab Nome. At the south end of a river branch.
How to Align: Well this one looks like a Bunch of Three triangles, keep the biggest triangle on the top and the perfect spot to align it is in-between the top of Serqet and left of Hathor. its a bit difficult but you will find it after a few rotations.
Note: Aligning all the Stone Circle will let you unlock and Achievement “Stargazer”
Bayek’s Promise Quest
- Location: Siwa | Reward: 3000 XP
- How to Complete the Quest: After that, you have aligned all the 12 Stone Circle Constellations, get back to the very First Stone Circle that you had been to Amun and the interact out there. This will trigger a Cut-Scene to keep the stones. There you have your 3000 XP.
Now that you have Completed the Side Quest “Bayek’s Promise” and unlocked the “Stargazer” Achievement. You can go for the Isu Armor. Do refer to our guide to get the in-detail information on how to Unlock the Isu Armor.
That’s all for this guide on how to Complete the Bayek’s Promise Quest and where to find and how to align 12 Stone Circle in Assassin’s Creed Origins. Hope it was helpful to you, stay tuned for more interesting updates on Assassin’s Creed Origins. Do refer to our other guide on All 35 Mounts And Where To Find Them In Assassin’s Creed Origins.