The Evil Within 2 offers a third person mode, but there is a trick that can let you to switch to first person. This is not tested buy us, it is shared on a Steam by User Magpie and it looks the cheat can probably offer you an easy third person mode to get an interactive perspective while playing this horror game. So the process is pretty simple, you just have to add a command to the game launch, but the user has also warned about game crash. In between while playing The Evil Within 2 you will see the main character Sebastian Castellanos sometime switches to first person, so if these settings are applied at that time, there are chances the game might crash. Otherwise things will work well. So let’s begin with the simple method of turning on First Person Mode in The Evil Within 2.
Unlock First Person Mode In The Evil Within 2
Remember you can revert back to your original settings back, all you have to do is remove the added setting as mentioned in the below method. The game will work like before. To enable First Person Mode follow below steps.
- Step 1: Launch Steam and Go to your Game Library.
- Step 2: Right click on The Evil Within 2 and then click on Properties.
- Step 3: Next click on Launch Options and then you have to add the following code +com_allowconsole 1.
- Step 4: Once done click on Accept and Launch the game. This code will activate the in-game console that is used to run various command.
- Step 5: After the game start hit the insert key from your keyboard.
- Step 6: Then type pl_FPS 1. And then start playing the game, you will see the First Person mode is active.
You can now play the game in a new view, but if the game crashes you can reverse these settings back by typing pl_FPS 0 in the game console to stop it. So you can give a try once, do share in the comment section below if you face any problem.