Previously known as a Pack-A-Punch and now Weapon Upgrade bench you can insert a standard weapon here and get a powerful upgrade in Call of Duty WWII Zombies. You will require gathering 5,000 Jolts before going for getting the bench. New weapons will help you to stay stronger in the game, so start saving up the Jolts in the game. So that once you got the bench, you will have to work on gather the in-gum currency to go for further upgrades.
How To Open Weapon Upgrade Bench
For this, you have to first enter the Bunker. Without entering into the same you won’t be able to get through the Bench.
- Once you have an access to the Bunker then you have to pass through the Morgue to reach the Basement Area.
- As you reach the dark basement you will see a lot of blood on the floor, look for a room that has a red switch.
- You will have to go slowly due to less light it won’t be easy to spot, so explore the area and look around the pillars.
- Hit the buttons and it will open up a Tunnel. This tunnel is located in the Main Bunker that has a large map. There is a lab in the lower floor. A Pub comes in your path.
- As you exit the Pub you will find another gate and it will pass through the gate, this will lead you to tunnels end.
- Now the Lab will be on the right, the Main Bunker Room on the top right. As you take all the tunnels down, you will unlock the Weapon Upgrade machine.
- By paying around 5000 Jolts you can simply upgrade any weapon in the game.
So this is how you can unlock the Weapon Upgrade Bench in Call of Duty WWII Zombies. You can also read our Call of Duty: WWII Wiki guide for more tips on the game.