Watch Dogs 2 features 31 different types of Paint Jobs which the player must find to unlock them. In this Watch Dogs 2 Paint Job location guide, we will show you all 12 Vehicle Paint Jobs and where to find them early in the game. So without any further ado, let’s begin with the hunting.
All Vehicle Paint Job Location
Vehicle Paint Job in Marin
Sausalito and the Gates Houseboats
In order to reach this Paint Job, you need to use RC Jumper and drive inside a shack from a small opening.
Vehicle Paint Job in Oakland
To the North of the Restricted area, you must climb the tunnel where you will find guards with a dog.
Again you will need your RC Jumper to help you out and grab the Paint Job from the Fenced area with guards(Enter from the south side).
- Location 1: Inside an apartment complex which is controlled by a gang
- Location 2: This one is inside a housing unit which is patrolled by gang members. The best way to enter is from the east then climb onto the building in the southeast corner.
Vehicle Paint Job in San Francisco
On the top of WKZ Station
To Grab this Paint you need to use a window-washer lift to reach the top of the building
Mission Delores Park
- Location 1: First climb the roof(east-corner) then use your RC Jumper to get inside the fence area hole across the roof. Continue through the air-conditioning unit to make your way to the top.
- Location 2: Near the Docks, climb the roof of a building(use the stairs from south)
- Location 3: The area with four Gang Members is where you’ll find your next Paint Job.
Vehicle Paint Job in Silicon Valley
The Western side of the New Dawn Temple Complex
Nudle and Galilei
Southern Balcony of the northwestern Nudle building.
This was all about the Vehicle Paint Job location and make sure you can check our Watch Dogs 2 Wiki to know more about the game walkthrough, collectible and hidden secret locations and much more.