The Viper’s Tongue Sword is a great weapon to use at the start of the Divinity: Original Sin 2. Finding The Viper’s Tongue Sword in Divinity Original Sin 2 (Location) is not that difficult too. We have mentioned below the complete process on how to get the Viper’s Tongue Sword with the exact location. So let’s start with our guide on Where To Find The Viper’s Tongue Sword in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Where To Find Viper’s Tongue Sword
- Step 1: As you start the game at the beach and wake up for the First time.
- Step 2: Make your way to the Beach Shrine at the Staircase.
- Step 3: As you reach at the Edge of the broken Stairs, Teleport any of your Character to the other side of the bridge.
- Step 4: And then make your character head to the Tower.
- Step 5: Get on the rocks to the right and get to the top of the Mountain.
- Step 6: Here you will see Two Corpses and The Viper’s Tongue sword waiting for you
- Step 7: Collect it and it’s all yours.
The Viper’s Tongue Stats
- Weapon Type: One handed
- Damage: 150% Critical Damage
- Strength Required: 11
- Range: 1.2m
- Durability: 20/20
- Damage Boost: +10
- Strength Boost: +3
- Warrior Lore: +1
That’s all for this guide on The Viper’s Tongue and stay tune for more interesting guides on Divinity: Original Sin 2. And have a look at our Divinity: All Companions And Where To Find Them guide.