PUBG is all set to release in December 2017 on Xbox One. The game has already made its way in the best-selling list on Steam. Once the game is out you will be able to enjoy it with more features. If you had not yet played the game then in this guide we bring you the Controls information for Xbox One and for PC. Below are the PlayerUnknow’s Battleground Controls (Xbox One and PC) for Movements, Weapons, Vehicles, etc.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Controls For Xbox One
UPDATE; DECEMBER 11
Team Xbox vis their official website released the full Xbox One Controls Layout for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Below we have list all the controls – it is divided in to sub-categories like PUBG Xbox One Basic Controls, Swimming Controls, Driving, Map and many other things.
PUBG Basic controls – Xbox One
PUBG Aiming Controls – Xbox One (after you tap the left trigger once to aim down sights)
PUBG Driving Controls – Xbox One
PUBG Swiming Controls – Xbox One
PUBG Map Controls – Xbox One
PUBG Inventory Controls – Xbox One
Original Article (27 November)
Below is the list of controls you will require to learn for Xbox One.
- LT: Tap for Aiming.
- LB: Hold to aim for the third person.
- Left Joystick: Movement. Move forward, turn left right and backward. Click the key for sprinting. To Lean, you have to hold Aim and click this key.
- Plus Button: Press up for changing the fire mode, left for switching weapon, hit down for holster weapon.
- Map Key: For Map (button on the left of Xbox log)
- System Menu Key: Press this to launch inventory.
- Right Joy Stick: The key can be used for aiming by pressing it, and you can rotate this for pan camera or look lean.
- X: Press the key for interaction or picking up items.
- A: Press the key to Jump.
- B: Press the key to crouch. Hold the key for a while to prone.
- Y: Press this key to reload your weapon.
- RT: Press this to fire a weapon.
- RB: Use the key to switch between first and third person mode.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Controls For PC
Below is the list of controls you will require to learn for PC.
- V: Press the key to switch the camera between first and third person. (Toggle Camera)
- Q & E: Peek Left & Peek Right
- Right, Click: Hold the mouse right click to aim.
- Right, Click: Press the key once for Scope or ADB View Toggle.
- Left Shift: Press the shift button to hold breath in first person mode only.
- Left Click: Hold the mouse left click to see bullet drop while aiming.
- Free Look: Alt + Move Mouse.
- W: Move Forward.
- S: Move Back.
- A: Move Left.
- D: Move Right.
- C: Crouch.
- Z: Prone.
- F: Interact.
- Space Key: Hit the space button to jump. The same can be used for Vault.
- Shift: Hit the shift key to Sprint.
- Ctrl: Press the ctrl to walk.
- =: Press the key to initiate an Auto run.
- Q or E: Use the keys to Lean.
- Space Bar: Swim UP
- C: Swim Down.
Weapon Controls: Combat
- Left Mouse Key: Fire.
- Right Mouse Key: Target or Aim.
- R: Reload your weapon.
- B: Toggle Fire-mode.
- X: Unarm.
- Number Keys from 1 to 5: Change Weapon. 1 is for Primary Weapon, 2 is for Secondary, 3 is for Pistol, 4 is for Melee and 5 is for Grenade.
- Mouse Wheel: Scroll to cycle between weapons.
- G: Press the key for next weapon.
- Page UP or Page Down: Use the keys to change zeroing.
- Mouse Wheel Click: Hit the button to reset zeroing.
- Mouse Wheel At AIM: Move the wheel for zooming to 8x or 15x.
- X: Hit the key for Holster weapon.
- Mouse Left Click: Press the key to shoot.
- W: Move your vehicle forward.
- S: Drive Back.
- A: Drive Left.
- D: Drive Right.
- Space: Hit the key for brakes.
- Shift: Press shift to boost the vehicle speed.
- Let Click: Press the key to honk.
- Ctrl + Number Keys: Use the keys from 1 to 4 to switch between the seats.
- Left Control + Space: This is for controlling Motorcycle in Air.
Medic Kit Controls:
- Num Key 7: Use Medkit
- Num Key 8: Use FirstAid
- Num Key 9: Use Bandage
- Num Key 0: Use Boost Item
- M: Map. Scroll for zooming in and out. Hit Space bar to know your current position. Or hit Insert to mark your current position.
- I or Tab: Inventory
- Left Ctrl: Item Quality Control.
- Ctrl + U: Toggle UI
- Delete: Hit the key to delete your marker.
- O: Toggle Option
- T: Push to Talk
- Ctrl + T: Mute Voice Chat
- Ctrl +M: Mute Master Volume
- Ctrl +Y: Switch Voice Channel
Spectator Mode Controls:
- Page Down: Previous Player
- Page Up: Next Player
- Ctrl + Drag Mouse by holding left click: Split items.
- Right, Click: Fast attach attachments.
- Right, Click on Map: Place Marker. Press it again to remove marker.
- R: Cooking grenade.
- Left Click: Hold + Right Click + R to Underhand throw grenades.
These are all the controls of Xbox One X and PC you can remember while playing the game. You can also read our PlayerUnknown’s Battleground (PUBG) Beginners Guide And Tips for more update on the game.
Source: Thanks To WindowsCentral For Xbox One PUBG Controls Image