Ghost Recon: Future Soldier patch 1.6 Now Live for PC, adds Hardcore Mode and more
Ubisoft has just released a new patch for PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. As per the details in the changelog, this latest patch adds adds a Hardcore mode, improves performance and shadows quality on Guerrilla maps, as well as online stability.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier patch 1.6 for PC will auto-downloaded from Uplay. Check out the entire changelog below.
Free exclusive content:
- a special hardcore mode for the campaign;
- night variants of two adversarial maps: Market & Harbor;
- Performance improved;
- Online stability improved;
- Integration of all Consoles Title Updates;
- A fix for many issues reported by the community;
- Added support for GeForce GT600 and Radeon HD7000 series;
- Shadows quality on Guerrilla maps improved;
- Grenade effect improved;
- Crash with squad invites fixed;
- Small freezes on Multiplayer maps fixed;
- Issues when loosing network connection in Guerrilla mode fixed;
- Respec token requirement removed;
- MP-412 handgun and additional weapon skins are unlocked for all.
Hardcore mode With Title Update 1.6, PC players benefit from an exclusive hardcore mode for the campaign. Heres what you can expect:
- Teammates are less resistant;
- Optical camo deactivated if the player moves;
- Several changes to the intel; eg: sensor grenades only last for 3 seconds, drones & goggles less powerful;
- Enemies shoot much more quickly when equipped with weapons such as RPG, shotguns, snipers;
- Players die much more quickly and regen is slow;
- More lethal (+30% damage);
- Less bullets.
- Added the support for the Raven Strike and Khyber Strike DLC.
- Improved performance on complex maps, e.g. Shattered Mountain.
- Improved visual quality.
- Changed global illumination on most maps. Global Illumination option has to be re-adjusted again in Graphics Options to reflect change in performance.