Red Dead Redemption New DLC Packs Details
Rockstar today has announced a total of four new DLC packs for their game title Red Dead Redemption, all four DLC pack of Red Dead Redemption will release on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace for a price tag of $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points.
The Details of all four upcoming DLC for Red Dead Redemption is given below:
First DLC Pack is 'Legends and Killers':
- Nine New Multiplayer Maps
- Eight New Multiplayer Characters
- New Weapon 'Tomhawk' for both multiplayer and single-player
Second DLC Pack is 'Liars and Cheaters':
- Feature Attack and Defend competitive multiplayer mode
- Players get a chance to play as heroes and villains of Red Dead Redemption
- Eight new multiplayer character
- New Weapon 'The Explosive Weapon
Third DLC Pack 'Free Roam'
- Added Free Roam Challenges
- New Defensive and Placement Action Area
- Leaderboards and Anti-griefing feature
- Posse Scoring
Fourth DLC Pack 'Undead Nightmare'
- New Single Player Adventure
- 8 Zombie multiplayer skin and many more.
All the above DLC Pack will be consisting of new trophies in it.
Announcing all this details Rockstar co-founder Sam Houser said, “We want to continue to provide Red Dead Redemption’s fans with a steady supply of innovative new content,”
“Our goal is to continue to pack as much entertaining gameplay and as many surprises as we can into the massive world of Red Dead Redemption over the coming months.”
The release details is out only for Legends and Killers, it will be available in the early part of next month. Other DLC Pack are yet to get release date so stay tune to get more updates on it.