Battlefield 4: Fan starts Online Petition demanding addition of AI/Bots, Is DICE listening?
A Battlefield series fan "Pascal Sykora from Germany" has started an online petition demanding addition of bots to the next installment in the series, Battlefield 4.
According to Pascal Sykora, "Battlefield 3 was a flop for lot of gamers. Many want AI in offline Mod to play on the online maps."
Furthermore Pascal went on to list many good reasons for addition of bots to Battlefield 4.
- They make multiplayer accesible for persons who dont play online (yes, many of these people still exist)
- They allow a player to practice all of the game modes at any time with a full compliment of combatants.
- They dont curse, cheat, complain, or leave the match when loosing.
- They allow for a full game without any lag, slowdown, or dropout.
- They provide great opponents Vs. teams of humans (once their difficulty is turned up).
- They cause a game to have infinate replay value...
At the time of writing, the petition got over 550 signatures. If you agree with the reasons listed by Pascal Sykora then Sign the petition HERE, and let DICE and EA know what things you want to see in Battlefield 4.
Let us know in the comment section below would you guys like to see addition of "Add AI / Bots for MP Maps for offline mode."