Gran Turismo 6 Has Day One Patch 1.01, Weighs 1.2GB, Unofficial Changelog Revealed
Gran Turismo 6 is just few hours away from its official release, but some lucky gamers have already got their hands of retail copy of the game early and are reporting that there's a day patch "Gran Turismo 6" patch 1.01 weighing 1.2 GB in size.
As per the details we have received from few of our readers, this GT6 Day One patch adds numerous new features, functionality and content.
Here is a partial list of unofficial changelog via GTArena.
- Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
- Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen.
- GT game server is now online in Europe
- Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
- Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
- Status screen has an updated layout.
- Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving.
- Lowest pit stop times: Set the lower limit of the number of times that must pit stop during the race . If the number of pit stop was less than a set number of times , the penalty will be given after the race
- Tire Type Replacement obligation: Here you can select whether requiring the exchange of types of tire during the race . If you did not replace the type of tire during the race in the state that you select " Yes " , the penalty will be given after the race.