Red Dead Redemption Patch 1.03 Fixes Bugs And Annoyances
Rockstar has release a new patch update for the successful game title Red Dead Redemption. The Patch v 1.03 is available which takes cares of various multiplayer and other issue.
Here is what the details reveal by Rockstar about Red Dead Redemption Patch v 1.03:
Fix for Multiplayer Free Roam:
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty.
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.
Fix for Other Issue:
- Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
- Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
- When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
- Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
- Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
- Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
- It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
- If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player’s head.