Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch 1.20 Out, User Interface Improvements, Warzone Customizations, Bug Fixes, Changelog Revealed
Guerrilla Games has just released new Killzone: Shadow Fall patch 1.20. This update adds a new feature to the online collectible system introduced with the Insurgent Pack, as well as UI improvements, Warzone customizations features and bug fixes.
You can take a look at full list of changes that comes with patch 1.20.
Online Collectible System:
- Insurgent Pack DLC owners now receive a speed boost when they shoot a collectible crate. To offset this advantage, an added particle effect that makes them more visible on the battlefield – even when cloaked. Both effects last until the end of the round.
- The score board is now split up in teams.
- The name of the player that placed the spawn beacon has been added to the spawn select screen.
- A pre-game wait time option has been added to the Custom Warzone creation screen.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.