Long Awaited Battlefield 4 PS4 Patch Live Now, Fixes Invisible Walls Bug And More, Changelog Out
DICE has just started rolling out a long awaited Battlefield 4 patch for Playstation 4. DICE just wrote on Battlelog that they have started rolling out a new Battlefield 4 update for Playstation and a short downtime is expected with this update.
The message from DICE exactly reads: "We've started rolling out a new Battlefield 4 update for PS4. A short period of downtime is expected with this update."
As per the details revealed in the changelog, the bug carries fix for rental server bug, invisible walls stopping bullet and lot more. In addition to this, the patch improves explosion induced camera shake, character collision.
In addition to this, the patch adds High frequency “bubble” updating player movement, stance, rotation, damage and projectiles at a separate rate on foot and in vehicles
You can check out the full list of changes below.
- Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
- Rental server bug fixes
- Character collision improvements
- Fix to reduce object damage mismatch between client/server.
- Fix explosion packs not being able to be shot sometimes
- Improvements for client side packet loss
- Added controller option to swap functionality of the bumper and trigger buttons
- Physics optimization for Naval Strike Wave Breaker rocks
- Carrier - Invisible walls stopping bullets fix
- High Frequency Network update
- Added High frequency “bubble” updating player movement, stance, rotation, damage and projectiles at a separate rate on foot and in vehicles
- Added option to control client side update rate setting