PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne Multiplayer And Alpha Details Leaked
Bloodborne is one of the most awaited and highly anticipated title for PlayStation 4. The game is scheduled to arrive in February 2015. A closed alpha testing of Bloodborne is scheduled to take place just before the official launch. Today, tons of new details about game's multiplayer portion and what content PlayStation 4 owners will test in Alpha has been leaked.
These informations came from the same source via PasteBin (but was deleted quickly) that leaked original "Project Beast" which was confirmed to be true at E3 2013 as "Bloodborne" from From Software. But still we advice readers to take it with grain of salt.
- Players will have choice to make early on in the game, their decision will effect multiplayer
- Decision to infect blood with to different strain of the sickness. There are rewards for choices but also downsides.
- Miyazaki-san wants players to feel the fear of having a disease that could consume them, and take their life. This is a 'hardcore' mode for NG like a 'permadeath'. Players must to collect blood for their Heart. If they loose Heart strength for too long, the sickness consumes them.
- Players must collect Blood Vials and Blood Packs to transfuse their heart health at their Shrine.
- The sickness transforms dead hunters into their worst fear.
- In NG, you may become a boss later in the game if you collect enough blood to strengthen you heart
- You can summon friends via PS4 friendslist
- You can no longer use consumable item for healing if you summon friend for boss battle.
- In some covenant, the sickness is very strong and player can choose to 'consume' his own heart. This is a permanent choice and binds a character to the covenant permanently. You become beast, and new controls and attacks open up. Dead hunters will bind to the world when they die, their bodies becoming a regular 'mini beast' boss enemy within the world like Red Phantom from dark souls.
- Covenant system is not finalized, but some detail I remember. There will be 'huge beasts' in the game. If you defeat them you have a choice to become a host for their strain of the sickness at your Shrine. You must invade other player worlds to collect blood for your beast.
- In NG, The Beast heart will gets stronger from blood and other players will have to fight much harder to kill it. One beast is a giant spider, another is a giant snake.
- ALPHA will be a co-op boss battle, and some simple PVP invasion covenant testing.
All the above mention details sound pretty interesting and are enough to raise the hype of PlayStation 4 owners for Bloodborne. The alpha testing for Japan begins on October 1, so we will know whether these are true or not.