Some interesting new details has been revealed regarding From Software's upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title, Bloodborne. The details came via anonymous member of "4Chan" forum (we are publishing it because the existence of Bloodborne as "Project Beast" first came from 4Chan) and is about key character, NPCs, weapons and many other things.
Here are the new details, prepare yourself as the list below features some minor spoilers. Bloodborne is scheduled to launch on March 24, 2015 exclusively on PlayStation 4.
- You willingly receive the blood transfusion at the beginning of the game to become a hunter;
- The Plain Doll is apparently a key character;
- The hunter's dream is your hub;
- You can buy items there using souls (blood echoes);
- You can warp from the hunter's dream into the real world;
- You get 2 weapons in each hand to swap from;
- Lanterns act as the bonfires of Bloodborne;
- You no longer have a bloodstain; to retrieve your lost blood echoes you must kill the enemy that last killed you (they will have glowing eyes);
- Buildings with lit windows indicates an NPC is available to interact with;
- The riposte of this game is called a “visceral attack” They are landed after hitting an enemy with a charged attack from behind or shooting an enemy from the front as they ready an attack and stagger them;
- When a bell rings it means a hunt has begun and the townsfolk will disperse;
- The female hunter you meet is a veteran and gives you the Bold Hunter's Mark. It is an item that allows you to reawaken at a lamp after dying, without losing your blood echoes. So it's basically like the ring of sacrifice;
- Friendly NPC inside the hunter's dream is named Gehrman and he gives hints throughout your playthrough it seem
From Hidetaka Miyazaki and FromSoftware -- creators of the legendary games Demon's Souls and Dark Souls -- comes Bloodborne, an all-new action RPG brimming with unforgiving, unrelenting terror, developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system.
Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.