Assassin's Creed Unity Patch 5 Delayed On PC, No New Release Date Announced, "More News Coming": Dev
The release of Assassin's Creed Unity Patch 5 for PC has been delayed. The update was initially scheduled to launch on February 19, but Ubisoft, via Twitter, has announced that the release has been delayed and more news on this is coming soon.
"The release of Patch 5 for PC has been delayed, we will have more news on this soon." tweeted Ubisoft via official Assassin's Creed Twitter.
The release of Patch 5 for PC has been delayed, we will have more news on this soon.
— Assassin's Creed (@assassinscreed) February 19, 2015
The patch is already out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It decouples content from the companion app and website. In addition to this, PC version of the Patch will also address performance, connectivity and general stability issues.
Here is the official changelog of Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 5:
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the 'Find Leon' objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues