Bloodborne PS4 Patch 1.03 Available For Download Now, Official Changelog & Hidden Fixes Revealed
Sony and From Software has just released Bloodborne Patch 1.03 for PlayStation 4. The most interesting fix Bloodborne Patch 1.03 carries is significantly reduces Load Times. Other important issues fixed are: "prevents elevator issues, and stops boss behaviour problems & other bug fixes"
You can check out the full list of changes below.
- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play. This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
- Other various bug fixes
Not mentioned in patch notes:
- Loading screens now show items and their descriptions instead of the black screen with Bloodborne logo
- The bug that prevented the player from using custom body types in the character creator has reportedly been fixed.
Confirmation from some PlayStation 4 owners:
"Can confirm, loading screens are much quicker. And being able to read things makes them even less painful.
wow what a difference great job by them! the added lore is great and loading seems much faster maybe half the time"
Tell us in the comment section below: what are the changes you observe after installing Bloodborne Patch 1.03.
Bloodborne Update 1.03 now available. Reduces load times, prevents elevator issues, and stops boss behaviour problems & other bug fixes
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) April 23, 2015