Here's The Install Size Of Rise of the Tomb Raider And Halo 5: Guardians For Xbox One
Ahead of their upcoming release, Microsoft has released a few info regarding how much space Rise of the Tomb Raider and Halo 5: Guardians will occupy on our Xbox One hard disks. Starting from the next adventure in the Lara Croft journey, it will only weigh 20.47 GB, just 6 GB more than the enhanced version of its prequel.
Talking about Halo 5: Guardians, things are pretty different, as it will weigh 46.19 GB, more than the double. This makes Guardians the 8th bigger game in terms of gigabytes ever released on Xbox One.
Take a look at the entire top ten chart below:
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection - 11-Nov-14 - 62.740
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - 9-Jun-15 - 55.690
- Grand Theft Auto V - 18-Nov-14 - 49.030
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 3-Nov-14 - 48.970
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 6-Nov-15 - 48.970
- NBA 2K15 - 7-Oct-14 - 46.610
- Battlefield Hardline - 17-Mar-15 - 46.240
- Halo 5: Guardians - 27-Oct-15 - 46.19
- Forza Motorsport 6 - 15-Sep-15 - 45.860
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - 18-Nov-14 - 45.250
At the first spot, obviously, we have another Halo but it's the Master Chief Collection (62.74 GB) including almost all of the series episodes, apart from Halo Reach, and the TV show Nightfall.