DriveClub Bikes Download Live, Has A Platinum Trophy, Available For £15 As Standalone
Evolution Studios announced DriveClub Bikes, it's indeed a DriveClub but no it has bikes. Sony announced that it will be available as a DLC and also as a standalone game immediately after the end of PlayStation Press conference. Well, the conference has ended and we have the direct download link of DriveClub Bikes, check out the link below.
First, lets talk about the price tag DriveClub Bikes will carry, it will be available for £14.99 standalone product and for £12.99 as DLC. Now here are the contents that will be available with DriveClub Bikes (as detailed by Evolution):
12 of the world's best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW and more.
- Full BIKES Tour campaign: We've designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
- Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility and skills with bikes.
- Personalized events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time and with near limitless weather conditions.
- Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel to wheel action.
- Customization: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers and custom helmets.
- Clubs: Everything you do in DRIVECLUB BIKES contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customization and challenges.
Also, DriveClub Bikes has a 2nd Platinum, which means that DriveClub now features more trophies to unlock than any other PlayStation game in history, according to Game Director Paul Rustchynsky.
The #DRIVECLUB game update 1.23 is now available to download. BIKES should be live on the PlayStation Store very, very shortly.
— Paul Rustchynsky (@Rushy33) October 27, 2015