Fable III DLC The Understone Quest Pack Out on November 23
Microsoft has announced that Fable III very first DLC The Understone Quest Pack will be coming out on November 23. It will be available for 400 MSP and will consist of three new quest.
The details of the three new quest is given below:
The Voice: In the main quest, explore the mysterious underground land built by Montague Hummes in fear of the Spire in “Fable II” -
- Discover the origin of the voice that controls the people of Understone
- Features a moral decision that will lead to two drastically different outcomes in Understone
Shooting Range: After defeating Saker during your quest to become King, the remaining Mercenaries have turned their camp into a tourist attraction. The main attraction being the replayable shooting range mode -
- Beat the high scores to win three prizes that can be used while playing the mini-game: the Marksman 500 (gifted to players for downloading the pack), Money Shot (prize) and Black Dragon (prize)
The Wheel of Misfortune: After Reaver vacated his home, he set up a venture for budding heroes to replay the thrilling arena-based challenges within his new dwellings -
- Beat the high scores to win three new weapons that can be used while playing in the mini-game: The Full Monty (gifted to player upon downloading pack), Dirty Harriet (prize) and Dead Ned’s Revolver (prize)
There will be other DLC pack that goes on sale on the same day
- Exclusive Haid Pack: With Corn rows, afro and asymmetrical bob style (160MSP)
- 5 Star Dog Potion: Gives your canine companion the full 5-star ability for digging, diving and tracking down hidden chests right from the start (80 MSP).
- Colorful Dye Pack: Includes black, cream, pink and turquoise dyes (80 MSP)
- Reaver Industries Hero Outfit: (160 MSP)