Just Cause 3 Patch 1.03 Makes Performances Even Worse On PS4, Video Released As Proof
The latest Just Cause 3 patch (1.03) was set to make the game's frame rate much better but, according to users, it seems like the mission was miserably failed. Based on reports coming from the Internet, in fact, frame rate is sometimes even worse than it was before the patch finally arrived on PS4.
There's even a video showcasing the issue as it is now, after applying the patch on PlayStation 4. It must be noted, however, that the patch also addressed a few more issues, including loading times and world streaming, which could have somehow led to new frame rate slowdowns.
Here you have the video:
- Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
- Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
- Reduced a number of random crashes
- Improved streaming of game world
- Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
- Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages
The same patch will be released this week for PC as well, and we'll report in case these issues reach that platform too. More importantly, the first Season Pass-covered DLC Sky Fortress will be released tomorrow on consoles, and such issues are yet all there to resolve.