UK Charts: GT 5 Dethrones Black Ops from Top Spot
Sony's latest released Gran Turismo 5 did what Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit failed to do, it dethrones Call of Duty: Black Ops from the top spot in this week UK Charts.
Call of Duty: Black Ops slips to second spot followed by Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at third. EA's FIFA 11 continue its good showing as it hold on to fourth place in the chart.
None of the other new release game title were able to find place in top 10. RDR Undead Nightmare was at 14 and Michael Jackson’s: The Experience at 32.
Here is the complete top 10 list for week ending November 27:
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)