Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Sequel Details Revealed in Survey?
After launching Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood successfully, Ubisoft gave out many hints that the sequel to the game is on the card and it will be coming out soon.
Now from nowhere a user survey has popped up asking gamers to give out the details about the feature they want to see in the sequel. The survey questioned gamers to rate a selection of possible features for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood sequel.
Here is the details of it:
Q: Would you like to see ____ in the sequel to the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?
- An upgrade to the assassin's blade that increases the fluidity and speed of free-running
- An enhanced Eagle Vision: see the patrol paths of guards, spot clues to complex navigation puzzles, detect when characters are lying during interrogations, etc.
- An intuitive crafting tool that lets you create custom bombs from dozens of ingredients found throughout the game world
- Tactical use of a variety of bombs suited to unique contexts and situations (smoke, poison, flash, explosive, etc.)
- An additional objective where you and your Assassins guild fight against the Templars to gain control of a city, district by district
- Playing as a new Assassin, in a different historical time period
- A continuation of Ezio's story as the leader of the Assassins, set outside of Italy
- Deeper connectivity between all the Assassin's Creed projects (eg. an action you make on the Facebook game will impact your game experience on the console; events that you read about in the comics will be related to the storyline of the videogames, etc.)
- Online Cooperative Mode
- Offline Cooperative Mode
- The availability of new maps for the Multiplayer
- A choice of additional Multiplayer characters with new skill-sets
- Playing new Multiplayer modes
- A deeper team-based Multiplayer experience (guilds / squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management, etc.)
- A customization of the Multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names, etc.)
Did they missed out on feature that you want have in the sequel, post it as a comment.