Call of Duty: Black Ops patch v1.04 Available Now for PC
Treyarch has released patch v1.04 for PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops which is basically designed by improve game performance and address wide range of issues faced by gamers.
Here is the complete list of updates that will be made to the game by this patch v1.04:
- Improved threading performance on computers with only 2 cores.
- Additional performance optimizations
- Added an option to pre-cache all shaders during load time. This fixes hitching related to shader compiling on some video cards when viewing an area of the map for the first time.
- Fixed random freezes in certain computer configurations.
- Allow Team Change on Ranked servers when it does not unbalance teams (this is a server admin option).
- Allow Team Change grace period at start of match (server admin option).
- Added 4 more reserved slots (server admin option)
- Improved quickmatch results (server side change)
- Fix for watching films through Combat Record
- Fixed compassSpectatorsSeeEnemies exploit
- Fixed 3rd person fov exploit
- Fix for infinite supply drop exploit.
- Fixed crosshair flickering when stereo is active.
- Various spawn improvements
- Various sound improvements
- Fix for Zombies - Teammate shadows not displayed properly.
- Fix for radar not staying on in One in the Chamber when it should.
- In a Domination match, the Position Secured medal is no longer delayed.
- 'Hardened: Equipment Shot' Challenge can now be completed by destroying a 'Camera Spike'.
- Fix for choppy final killcam in dedicated servers.
- Various map glitches fixed.
- Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by his)
- Added mixed hardcore playlist
- Added mixed barebones playlist
- Added 12 player versions of all playlists
Couple of days back developers released a patch 1.04 for Playstation 3 version of game but instead of fixing various issues it brought many along with it, however a fix for the issues caused by this patch is available now.