UK Chart: Call of Duty Black Ops crowned Christmas No.1
Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops has been official crowned as the Christmas number one video game in UK Charts.
EA's FIFA 11 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit gave Black Ops stiff competition but was unable to uproot it and in the end have to get statisfied with secound and third spot respectively.
Ubisoft's Just Dance 2 got its hand on fourth spot whereas Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood took fifth spot.
Here is the complete top 10 (Week Ending December 18):
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
- FIFA 11 (EA)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
- Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo)
- Medal of Honor (EA)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Nintendo)