Battlefield 1 Alpha Will End On July 19, Can Change FOV On PS4/XB1, First Patch Changelog Revealed
Battlefield 1 is currently in closed Alpha testing phase on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Few fresh details have arrived from the alpha testers of Battlefield 1 (via Reddit, Twitter, and other social media platform). Firstly, Twitter user TheRadGamerDan has revealed that the Battlefield 1 Alpha testing will run until July 19 and Electronic Arts and DICE are done with alpha invites i.e. no more invitation to the alpha incoming.
Reddit user RocketHopper revealed that Battlefield 1 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to change the FOV. When asked for the source of the information, RocketHopper said: "Just want to confirm this info with everyone, it's in the alpha."
Lastly, here is the changelog of first Battlefield 1 Alpha Patch:
- Fixes for several game server crashes.
- Fix that significantly reduces the risk of packet loss for data sent from the client to the game server.
- Fix for a common crash affecting players with AMD CPU.
- Fix for a crash occurring when shutting down the client.
- Fix for a bug that required specific rank to use various in-game features.
Thank you for your support during the Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha! - The teams at EA and DICE
— TheRadGamerDan™ (@TheRadGamerDan) July 6, 2016