Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Third Title Update Details Revealed
Ubisoft has given the out the details about the upcoming third title update for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, which will fix the Animus bug along with restoring Trophy functionality faced by Playstation 3 gamers.
However they didn't given out the exact release date for the same only saying that it will be release very soon.
Till than check out the patch note:
- Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
- In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
- When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session
- The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
- Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
- Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
- On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome