New details on Test Drive Unlimited 2 Revealed
New details about the upcoming racing game title Test Drive Unlimited 2 has been revealed by First Magazine.
First Magazine has published their preview for the game which reveals lots of interesting details, Check them out below:
- There are two radios for Ibiza and the island of Ohau, the scene of the first part.
- Realistic damage model
- Pink Slips, where one can lose his car in a race or win the opponent of
- 20 wrecks in the game, where you can win a duck or a beetle, which can be found, however, difficult
- A total of 60 houses there with 20 different interior spaces exist on both islands
- 101 vehicles confirmed with authentic and distinctive handling
- More vehicles by DLC in the months and years after release
- Eden Games has its own buggy in the game
- Vehicles have original performance, unless they were tuned
- The amount in the single player game is about 100 hours
- Highest Level 60
- The BETA test showed that the servers were reliably even under extreme conditions
Test Drive Unlimited 2 will appear on February 11 in Europe.