SSX: Deadly Descent new details Revealed
The classic snowboard action game SSX series enters the next round. The next installment in the franchise is called SSX: Deadly Descents.
The latest issue of issue of EGM reveals tons of new details about the SSX: Deadly Descents. Check out the details below:
- There are 17 regions around the globe and around seventy completely free passable mountains. These mountains are automatically generated from the game and access to topographical data (eg Google Earth) to. The mountains with the program "Mountain Man" created, each consisting of 100,000 polygons.
- Venues of the races are Siberia, Himalayas, Kilimanjaro, the Caucasus and the Alps.
- Each mountain has a unique of hazard, for example, thin air, ice, temperature, etc. The snowboards have different driving characteristics, according to cope with these hazards.
- A "Rewind" feature is added.
- Elise is back with it.
- Also specifically delineated race tracks are present, the shortcuts, ramps, etc. have.
In SSX: Deadly Descents replaces the player against mountains and people. Players will experience the story of a group seeking the first runs of the most dangerous mountains in the world. The team travels the world in order to prove the most dangerous slopes. From the peaks of the Himalayas to the icy Antarctic and the mountains are not the only danger.
The first objective of SSX: Deadly Descents is to survive, the second - in SSX-old tradition - it should look as good as possible.