Call of Duty: Black Ops for PC gets new patch update
Treyarch has released a new patch update for the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops. This patch update is released in the way of correcting some of the flaws that had been monitored for some time. Some are related to sound problems in multiplayer games or improvements in the stability of headings and more number of changes. The update will be automatically install when you'll restart your Steam client.
Here is the full list of changes made:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- MP Audio stuttering on certain systems.
- Playercards sometimes not showing properly.
- Added three Private Match Server Settings: Team Change, Team-Up Period, and Keep Balanced Teams.
- Added Alternate Color Scheme for accessibility: Settings / Multiplayer / Player Name Indicator.
- Changed Team-Up Period countdown interval to 10 seconds.
- Combat Training sessions are no longer counted in Server Browser Unranked tab.
- Friends on your team will now show as blue on your minimap.
- Prevention of various exploits.
- Objective markers localized for all languages.
- Various stability improvements
Call of Duty: Black Ops Rcon Tool
- Recognize new "invalid password" server response