DC Universe Online gets Patch 1.03 - Checkout Fixes
DC Universe Online now gets the another patch. It is Patch 1.03 and available now. It makes various corrections and fixes many issues to this MMO. At the same time Sony revealed the official changelog. Many performance, audio, chat, missions and UI related fixes made. You can read changelog below:
- Improved Client performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue that caused some PS3 players to hang or disconnect in the tutorial.
- Addressed an issue where other characters may appear to "warp" onscreen.
- The time it takes to get to Character Selection on launch has been reduced.
- Audio should no longer drop after cutscenes if you have your Music volume set to 0.
- The player’s Voice Chat Channel should now be selected according to the following priority, from highest to lowest:
- Equipping a new weapon should no longer cause your weapon appearance to disappear.
- Swapping weapons with your weapon style locked should no longer cause the weapon appearance to change.
- Player character animations should no longer have the chance of getting stuck when weaponizing objects.
- Adjusted difficulty of content in the Venom Lab to level 7 to better match the surrounding content.
- No Joke quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- A Crook’s Best Friend mission is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- Something’s Fishy… quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Road to Hell quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Fateful Omen quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- Hardcorps quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
the "Accept" button on the Server Selection screen multiple times
should no longer result in odd ssues with Character Creation movies and