Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed 2017, Far Cry 5, The Crew 2 And South Park To Release This Fiscal Year
Ubisoft is all set to announce their financial result (in fact it's already out at the time of writing, details below) in just a few minutes time, we have to wait a bit to get that information, but thanks to Daniel Ahmad (Analyst At Niko Partners), we have a list of games that Ubisoft will release in 2017.
According to the details officially confirmed by Ubisoft, during this fiscal year, Ubisoft will release (AAA line-up) a new Assassin's Creed game, a new Far Cry game (logo below), a new The Crew game (logo below) and South Park. Daniel Ahmad tweeted: "Ubisoft has announced that it's AAA games lineup this year will include Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, The Crew and South Park."
In another news, here are the Ubisoft FY2016/17 highlights:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon community grew 60%. Solid overall performance as Operating Income up 40.7%.
2016-17: RECORD HIGH non-IFRS operating INCOME, up 40.7% IN LINE WITH TARGETS
- Total annual sales of 1,459.9 million, up 4.7% year on year, in line with the target range of between 1,455.0 million and 1,495.0 million
- 729.3 million in digital revenue, representing 50.0% of total sales (32.0% in 2015-16)
- Sharp 26.7% increase in MAUs
- 131.2% surge in Player Recurring Investment to 304.0
- 649.2 million in back-catalog sales, accounting for 44.5% of total sales (25.7% in 2015-16)
- Solid performance in the fourth fiscal quarter:
- Number one publisher worldwide since the beginning of calendar 2017
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, the industry's best-selling3 game since the beginning of the year: the Ghost Recon community grew approximately 60%
- For Honor the industry's second best-selling game3
- Non-IFRS operating income up 40.7% to a record high 237.7 million, in line with the target range of between 230.0 million and 250.0 million, and higher than the initial target of 230.0 million
- Non-IFRS operating margin reaches a record 16.3% (12.1% in 2015-16)
TARGETS FOR 2017-18: FURTHER EARNINGS GROWTH
- Sales of around 1,700.0 million
- Non-IFRS operating income of around 270.0 million
STRATEGIC plan targets for 2018-194 revised to factor in the positive impact of the Group's new recurring model. Higher non-IFRS operating margin
- Sales of around 2,100.0 million (previous target of 2,200.0 million), with:
- 4 AAA releases for around 28 million units
- Digital revenue to represent more than 55% of total sales
- Increased games lifetime: significantly higher back catalog sales compared with previous estimates
- §An increase in the operating margin target to 21.0% (20.0% previously), and non-IFRS operating income target kept at around 440.0 million.
Ubisoft has announced that it's AAA games lineup this year will include Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, The Crew and South Park. pic.twitter.com/BURwAu3bSp Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) May 16, 2017
Ubisoft FY2016/17 highlights. Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) May 16, 2017
Ghost Recon community grew 60%. pic.twitter.com/RVJQw3c2bu
Solid performance for Ubisoft in FY2016/17. Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) May 16, 2017
Operating Income up 40.7%. pic.twitter.com/pWStASTOzA
In Watch Dogs 2, time spent in multiplayer was up 4x vs Watch Dogs 1. Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) May 16, 2017
Rainbow Six Siege active users hit a record last quarter.