Paradox released second patch update for Magicka
Paradox, publisher of Magicka, has released a new patch update for the game, it is now available for the gamers on Steam. This is the second patch update for the game, first one was released earlier this week.
You can check out the complete patch note below:
- Network traffic optimizations.
- Books of magicks no longer fall through level.
- Cutscene skip bug in chapter 1 fixed.
- Player item desync on network clients fixed. (This will solve many different issues.)
- Fixed crash on clients when exploding objects.
- Fixed Thunderstorm distribution.
- Fixed chapter 3 bossfight initialization on clients.
- Fixed Random Teleport distribution.
- Orc Berserkers’ hit tolerance have been increased.
- Swampthings’ strangle speed and damage have been increased.
- Mouse is now locked inside the window when playing with keyboard and mouse.
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete
Prior to releasing the second patch update for the game, developer on the game's official twitter account revealed that Magicka sold over 150,000 digital units since its release (January 25).