Guerrilla Games: Over 500,000 gamers participate Killzone 3 beta
Guerrilla Games has released some interesting stats for their ongoing beta for Killzone 3. According to the details given out, more than 500,000 gamers all around the world participated in the beta. There were 350,000 matches and 55 million kills in the multiplayer beta for the game.
The developer also revealed that two gamers even managed to surpass 1 million XP mark in just one week. A patch update for the game is also schedule to release today for fixing the following issue that were discovered in the beta:
High level issues discovered:
- Connection problems
- High load caused the database to fall over
- Score posting
- Flickering screens
- Ribbon stats not updating
- Vulgarity filter
- Guerrilla has already released a patch. At the time of writing this has gone live in the EU. The other territories will follow shortly. We have no ETA on that.
- Guerrilla has made improvements for the server connection issues. The server was brought down and back up for that on Monday, 7 February 2011.
- The problems with the filter should be fixed now.
- Guerrilla will continue to update the servers and patch the Beta if needed and are watching your feedback closely on Killzone.com