YouTube - 10 Most Popular Video Game Trailers 2017 Revealed
2017 has almost come to an end. We saw a lot of video game trailers released this year - some got the love of the fans and some was dismissed by them straightaway. YouTube, one of the most popular streaming website has just released a list of Most Popular Video Game Trailers of 2017. At the top of the list is the trailer of Clash of Clans Hog Rider 360 - it got whopping 58 million views. On the second spot is the trailer of Call of Duty: WWII, it has 21.8 Million views (means Clash of Clans Hog Rider trailer wins the race by a massive margin). At the third spot is the trailer for Despicable Me: Minion Rush with 18.4 Million views.
Star Wars Battlefront II Gameplay trailer is at fourth place with 14.2 million views, and at fifth place is the Destiny 2 Rally The Troops Worldwide Reveal Trailer with 12.9 million views. You can check take a look at the Top 10 Video Game Trailers Of 2017 below. We have also included the respective trailers so that you can watch them here itself.
The Game Awards 2017 is just a few hours away, don't miss it - as Geoff Keighley is going to announce Game of the Year 2017 and many unannounced games at the event.
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360° (58 million views)
- Official Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer (21.8 million views)
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush - Google Play Trailer (18.4 million views)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer (14.2 million views)
- Destiny 2 – "Rally the Troops" Worldwide Reveal Trailer (12.9 million views)
- Minecraft: Better Together Update is now live! Togetherness ACTIVATED! (11.8 million views)
- Halo Wars 2 War of Wits: The Sale (11.3 million views)
- GTA Online: Smuggler's Run Trailer (10.8 million views)
- The Avengers Project Announcement Trailer (8.7 million views)
- PES 2017 Mobile Launch Trailer (8.6 million views)