Ni no Kuni II Review Score From Famitsu Is 38/40
Famitsu, the popular Japanese Video Game Magazine has revealed their Review Score of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. The game received an overall Review Score of 38/40 i.e. two reviewers gave Ni no Kuni II a perfect score of 10/10, and the other two gave it a 9/10 score.
Famitsu has an interesting way to calculates the review score for video games. They have a panel of 4 Reviewers, each one of them gives a score between 0 to 10 and at the end, all the scores are added up to give a final rating out of 40. Ni no Kuni II received 10/10/9/9 review scores. Here is the list of Famitsu Review Score (March 13):
- Conga Master Party (NSW) – 8/7/8/8
- Little Triangle (NSW) – 8/7/7/8
- Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame (NSW/PS4) – 7/8/7/7
- Packet Queen # (NSW) – 6/7/7/6
- Poisoft Thud Card (NSW) – 6/7/7/6
- Dance with Devils: My Carol (PS Vita) – 8/8/8/8
- D.S. -Dal Segno- (PS4/PSV) – 6/7/6/7
- Ikemen Sengoku: Toki o Kakeru Koi – Aratanaru Deai (PSV) – 8/8/8/8
- Kanojo Step (PSV) – 7/7/7/6
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4) – 10/10/9/9
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) – 9/9/9/8 [note: Switch version will be released and reviewed in Summer]
Ni no Kuni II was announced way back in 2015 at PlayStation Experience. Unlike the first game in the franchise which was developed by Level-5 in collaboration with the Studio Ghibli, the sequel does not have an involvement of Studio Ghibli. However, Ex-Ghibli employee Yoshiyuki Momose (Character Designer) and Joe Hisaishi (Music Composer) have joined Level-5 and have reprised their roles for the sequel.
Ni no Kuni II has been developed with an aim to fulfill the ambitions of the original game in the series with deeper stories and improved graphics and visuals.