Gran Turismo 5 patch v1.07 now available for download
Gran Turismo 5 patch v1.07 is now available for download. Sony and Polyphony Digital has just released a new patch v1.07 for Gran Turismo 5 in order to add few new features in the game, and also to fix many small issues. Gran Turismo 5 patch v1.07 weight around 47MB. A week ago patch (v1.06) to fix Gran Turismo 5 "Save File Destroying Bug" was released, more details on it here.
You can check out the official change log for Gran Turismo 5 patch v1.07 below:
Major Changes and New Features:
- Friend Rankings: In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car’s overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.