Crysis 2: 60 hours of multiplayer gameplay for top level ranking
Electronic Arts has released a new video for the much awaited Sci-fi shooter Crysis 2 in which they confirmed that it will take gamers a total of 60 hours to reach the top level ranking in the game's multiplayer mode. The video also details enhancements unlocked as gamers level up.
The upgrades that are detailed in a video are as follows:
- Stealth Enhance: A faster transition in and out of stealth mode
- Visor Enhance: Highlights enemies in your weapons scopes, similar to Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
- Tracker: Highlights the footsteps of rival players
- Cloak Tracker: Reveals where nearby players enter Stealth mode
Some words were also given out regarding unlockable modules, there are more than 20 modules available in the game and each one opens up new tactical possibilities in the battlefield.
Four of the armour modules:
- Air Stomp: Perform a powerful downward attack while in the air
- Threat Tracer: ighlights incoming bullet paths
- Detonation Delay: Delays the detonation of nearby enemy grenades
- Rapid Fire: Faster fire rate on primary weapon
You can check out the vide below:
Crysis 2 is slated to release on February 22nd in North America, and on February 25th in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.