Treyarch releases new title update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops developer Treyarch has released a new title update for Xbox 360 version of the game to fix out number of issues faced by gamers.
According to the details in the patch note below this new title update will make some additional sniper rifle tuning which will definitely please the devout sniper community.
The developer is currently rolling out this new title update across the globe, if you don't receive it yet be patient as it will take some time.
Treyarch also confirmed that a patch update for Playstation 3 version of the game will be coming out on March 3 alongside First Strike DLC.
You can check out the complete patch note below:
- Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
- The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
- Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
- Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
- Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
- Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
- Additional security feature updates.
- Additional sniper rifle tuning.