Resistance 3 New Details Revealed
Fans of Resistance franchise will agree with me that the second installment in the series i.e "Resistance 2" changed the formula of the game to large extent, and they were very disappointed with that. Insomniac Games have now realized their mistake, and so decided to take the game back to its root.
The developer has also confirmed some important details regaring the game which we have listed below for you:
- Gamers will play as Joe Capelli, the last sentinel, confirmed.
- Resistance 3 will begins in Haven, Oklahoma which is Joe Capelli's home town. Player must defend against the chimera in the town to allow the citizens and their family members to escape.
- Player will battle against new enemies, Long-Legs, Brawler, Terra Forma (new Chimeran machine).
- Resistance 3 will starts off four years after Resistance 2.
- No health regeneration, the game is all about survival, so you will have to look for health.
- Return to Resistance 1 gameplay elements, e.g. similar color palette, Weapon Wheel is back!
- Weapons have true ironsights.
- All weapons can be upgraded immensely e.g. upgraded Auger shoots 3 bullets at a time.
- Human allies will actually be helpful, but can die.
- Blood will splash on the screen, similar to Killzone but not to the same extent.
- Graphics have improved greatly.
- Enivironments are more destructible and dynamic.
- A lot more atmospheric and particle effects, Terra Forma changes the weather in the area.
Resistance 3 is slated to release on September 6 for Playstation 3