Dark Souls Remastered Patch 1.03 Improves Anti-Cheating, Fixes Invisibility Bug
Bandai Namco and From Software just dropped a new Dark Souls Remastered patch, which brings the game up to the 1.03 version on all the platforms where you can purchase and play it.
Among the few things the Japanese companies have focused on, we can find the improvement of anti-cheating measures for those of you who use to play online on all the platforms, and a fix for the PvP invisibility bug on PS4 and PC.
Here’s the full changelog for patch 1.03:
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player's clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
- PlayStation 4 and Steam/PC
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which after players reset their stats and create a new profile, the new profile still features the reset stats.
Dark Souls Remastered is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and a Nintendo Switch release is expected for this summer.