Dawn of War II: Retribution first patch released
Relic has just released a very first patch update for Dawn of War II: Retribution. This new update for the game fixes many minor issues in the game, it also addresses issues related to game's graphics.
The patch update will be applied automatically via Steam, all gamers need to do is start the application.
Check out the complete change log of this update below:
- Players no longer need to wait for all of their enemies to leave the game in order to be able to select Continue on the post game stats screen
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to become stuck on the post game stats screen after using the Link button and selecting Continue
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to suddenly drop to the Main Menu from the post game stats screen
- A full party of 3 should now instantly enter a Last Stand match instead of searching for one
- The name field of a new campaign will now be pre-populated with the race chosen
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the AI from displaying custom badges
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the preview for the Imperial Guard Laser turret arc from displaying
- Optimized texture mipmapping to improve memory performance on High visual settings and below