ArenaNet releases massive patch update for Guild Wars
If you think ArenaNet is too busy in developing Guild War 2, and they doesn't have time to improve the original fantasy MMORPG then you are absolutely wrong, as developer just a while ago released a massive update for Guild Wars to add many new functionality.
Check out the details about the new feature below:
- Seven Hero Parties: Now you can take along seven Heroes in a party instead of three. Players can even outfit your entire party with Mercenary Heroes!
- Daily Zaishen Vanquishes: Take on a new Zaishen Vanquish quest every day! A new area will offer a quest each day; earn extra incentives and rewards for vanquishing that map. Just look for the signpost in Embark Beach.
- Pre-Searing Daily Quests: New daily quests for those who enjoy adventuring in historic Pre-Searing Ascalon. These quests, which scale in difficulty and reward based on level, contribute towards the Legendary Defender of Ascalon title!
- Minion Panel: With a brand new minion panel, controlling minions just got a whole lot easier.
- Title Changes: Updates to both the Survivor and Drunkard title tracks.
- Online Status: Players can now update their character's status when they login, allowing players to login as "Online," "Away," "Do Not Disturb," etc.
- Embark Beach: a new outpost to the Battle Isles