Homefront dedicated servers details revealed
Details regarding Homefront dedicated servers has been revealed, giving out complete information on what kind of freedom and customisation will be there for the gamers during the game's multiplayer mode.
The information was provided by Segment Next, here are some vital information that gamers need to know:
- There will be no option to change spawn times or the weapons available to the players.
- No hardcore mode is included. This is done mainly to preserve the competitive aspect of the game.
- Servers will be able to run in 'mixed mode', which will alter the game-types of the server automatically.
- There will be a "Message of the Day" support, and the option to make servers private is also a possibility.
- Admins will be able to toggle auto-balancing on and off, force a player to spectate, and switch members to a team.
- The dedicated servers do not required Steam Client to be logged in.
The server variables are:
- Server Name
- Game Mode (easy to have mixed mode)
- GC Score Limit
- TDM Score Limit
- Time Limit
- Internet (off for LAN)
- Vac Secured
- No of Slots
- Game Port
- Query Port
- Friendly Fire
- No Vehicles
- Record Demo
- Developers are considering a patch that will allow a Ready-up Timer, Halftime team-switching/side switching and round numbers selection.
Homefront will is slated to release in United States on March 15, and in United Kingdom on March 18 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC