Homefront first patch available for download
THQ has just released first patch update for the FPS Homefront to fix various issues and bug that plague the multiplayer portion of the game.
According to the details revealed by developer this first patch update for the game fix the following bug:
- Fixes for intermittent problems accepting friend invites and joining friends’ games
- Several fixes for reported freezes
- Fixes related to joining matches, round transitions, and proper behavior on the match recap screen
- Additional bug fixes, including inaccuracies in ping meter, and player hosted servers not properly pulling score/time limit settings
- For those of you experiencing difficulties with PS3, this update should make a significant difference.
Homefront doesn't live upto the expectation of fans, as it receive mix reviews due to its short campaign length and disappointing plot, check our review for the game here.