Duke Nukem Forever launch delayed

2K has announced that the launch of Duke Nukem Forever has been delayed into June, the news was confirmed by Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford in a video.

Duke Nukem Forever

Duke Nukem Forever will now launch on June 10 worlwide, and on June 14 in United States. Previously it was scheduled to release on May 3 in United States and on May 6 elsewhere.

Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said, “I’m very sorry for the added delay. We’ve all been working extremely hard and are very eager to deliver the game to you,”

“I’ve been thinking of these lyrics from the great country song, ‘He’s The Duke’ – ‘He told us if we waited we could Come Get Some, but I never knew Forever was going to be so long.’ If you’re like me, June cannot come quickly enough.”

2K Boss Christoph Hartmann added: “We’re committed to deliver a laugh-out-loud, politically incorrect experience that people will talk about for years to come. We thank Duke’s fans for their continued patience – I promise this won’t take another 15 years.”

Next page

Latest Posts