Marvel vs Capcom 3 patch update available for download
Capcom has released a new patch update for Marvel vs Capcom 3 in order to fix various bugs and glitches found in the game. Going through the patch notes released by Capcom, it doesn't look like any character has been drastically changed. Check out what Capcom said:
Yes, the rumors are true: we did patch MvC3 today. We’ve fixed UI bugs and tweaked minor details of the gameplay to improve the experience. Here are the details of what was updated.
You can check out the patch note below:
- Fixed bug where a cross counter and X-factor activation would cause Ryu to float if using the ß or ? assists.
- Fixed bug involving snapping out Zero during the activation of his Shadow Clone, which was disabling control.
- Fixed bug involving the hit time for Captain America’s Shield Slash against Ryu, Amaterasu, and Hulk, which was allowing an unintended combo.
- Fixed bug for displaying more than 128 victories in a game lobby.
- Fixed bug involving Haggar blocking an attack in the air, immediately after using the Hoodlum Launcher.
- Fixed bug for displaying consecutive victories over 99 in Player Match.
- Fixed bug that allowed an infinite combo by Amaterasu against Taskmaster (Standing), Amaterasu(Standing or Ducking), Zero (Standing), and Shuma-Gorath (Ducking). Bug fix involved Amaterasu’s Solar Flare attack (x5) and Power Slash combo.
- Fixed bug where Spencer’s Bionic Maneuvers would cause Viewtiful Joe and Arthur to be stuck in the ground, when used as part of a combo with Haggar’s Rapid Fire Fist.
- Fixed bug where Spencer’s Bionic Maneuvers would cause the damage to display incorrectly, when used in a combo with Haggar’s Steel Pipe and Rapid Fire Fist.