GOG's New Year's Resolution Sale Begins
The new year is officially here, and that means the holidays are gone. But one gaming distributor is getting 2018 started right with one last holiday sale. GOG's New Year's Resolution Sale is underway, with plenty of savings to latch on to until Jan. 15.
The deals, which last all the way to Martin Luther King Jr. Day in the U.S., feature discounts on everything from The Witcher 3 to Divinity: Original Sin 2. "Resolutions" regularly rotate, too, so shoppers can check out new recommendations from GOG each day. Here's some of the highlights listed below:
- The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition 60 percent off ($19.99, was $49.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine 50 percent off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Divinity: Original Sin II 10 percent off ($40.49, was $44.99)
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition 25 percent off ($29.99, was $39.99)
- Tyranny 60 percent off ($17.99, was $44.99)
- Psychonauts 90 percent off ($0.99, was $9.99)
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered 75 percent off ($3.79, was $14.99)
- Grim Fandango Remastered 80 percent off ($2.99, was $14.99)
- Ruiner 33 percent off ($13.39, was $19.99)
- Absolver 33 percent off ($20.09, was $29.99)
Overall, GOG's New Year's Resolution Sale is a bit smaller than its winter holiday counterparts, but then again, it's unfortunately not the holiday season anymore. Remember, shoppers have until Jan. 15 to stack up on GOG's recommended games. In the meantime, check out the sale's full announcement here.