Dragon Age II patch v1.01 available now for PS3 and Xbox 360
Bioware has released very first update for PS3 and Xbox 360 version of Dragon Age 2. The most important change this new update make, Auto Attack is now optional. In addition to this, lots of other bugs has been fixed especially quest glitches in the first two acts.
Check out the list of fixes that developer implemented in this new patch:
NOTE: Some plot fixes are retroactive, but not all. Players with plot-breaking bugs may need to revert to an earlier save, particularly a save prior to visiting the affected area during the current year in the game.
- The effects of various follower talents and item properties are now being
- properly removed and re-applied when loading and saving.
- Anders’s default set of tactics will now activate Haste when appropriate.
- Aveline’s final armor upgrade is now available during “Favor and Fault.”
- Aveline’s Retaliation talent no longer imposes a delay when activated.
- The warrior’s Rally talent now functions as described.
- The rogue’s Lacerate talent now functions as described.
- Party members who are resurrected during a fight now rejoin combat properly.
- Hawke no longer gains random spells or talents after using the Maker’s Sigh
- potion, then saving and reloading.
- Potions, poisons, grenades, and runes can now still be ordered from the Hawke
- estate after the main campaign is complete.
- Various minor gameplay issues no longer occur.
- “Duty” will now appear on the Chanter’s Board even if the player accepted
- all of the board’s quests before installing the Exiled Prince premium content.
- The journal for “Duty” will now update if the player left the Docks (Night)
- area immediately after killing the Flint Company mercenaries.
- In “Finders Keepers,” the door to Woodrow’s Warehouse will now open if the
- player steals the location to the warehouse from the harbormaster’s office.
- In “Finders Keepers,” if the player leaves Woodrow’s Warehouse before finding
- the crate, it is now possible to return to the warehouse to complete the quest.
- In “Herbalist’s Tasks,” the varterral’s heart is now available even if
- the player killed the varterral before receiving the quest.
- Merrill no longer refers to the aftermath of “A New Path” before the plot
- has been completed.
- Varric is no longer confused about which character Hawke has been romancing.
- Various minor story-scripting issues no longer occur.
- The options menu now includes auto-attack.
- Armor values now adjust correctly when changing shields.
- Choosing a target at close range is now easier.
- The rogue’s Goad and Armistice talents now target party members directly.
- Hawke no longer gains excessive coin and experience from rapidly and
- repeatedly completing a single side quest.
- Icons for the cross and circle buttons now display correctly on PS3 systems
- in certain regions of Asia where those buttons are reversed.